After hearing what I considered a sub-part podcast earlier today, I decided to “just do it” and have a live show tonight – barely 12 hours notice. We had 14 live listeners and 2 live callers. What a blast!! It was titled “Social Media in the Lehigh Valley“. Here are some highlights:
- When and how much to use LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Call-in live interviews with Lehigh Valley Rollergirls and Lehigh Valley with Love
- Lehigh Valley Tweetups past and present (and next week!)
- Valley news, opinions and iReporters and social scene talk – all real time!
- Social Media at Musikfest, Celtic Classic and Allentown Fair
Here’s a link to the 45 minute broadcast on demand “Social Media in the Lehigh Valley“. Links to this and future shows are also featured on the right hand side here on our blog.