Our events from April 21, 2011 through June 20, 2011 are centered around raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of the Lehigh Valley. See our campaign events page for more information and to buy tickets to these great events raising money for a great cause! Thanks in advance for your support!
How Should I Utilize Social Media For My Business?
Presented by Michael Andreano, Be the Bee Social Media Coaching
- Audience members come away with a high-level plan, tips, and techniques on using social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging.
- The people are out there on these applications both on the road (their phone) and at home. Are you??
- Keep your brand in front of your audience while conversing with them, educating them, and getting them to appointments and points of sale.
sponsored by Be the Bee Social Media Coaching, the Lehigh Valley Entrepreneur Net, and ReferralWeb
Meet 20+ local contacts and grow your business. Enjoy one of the newest hot spots to meet in the Lehigh Valley. Get a free cup of coffee!!
- Spend 3 minutes one-on-one with 20 other local business owners and mingle afterwards to learn more.
- All participants get a free 16oz cup of coffee courtesy of our host.
What do you need to bring:
Bring both Business Cards and Flyers to hand out.
Pictures from our event:
Taking Business to the Next Level with Social Media
We will review today’s most widely used technologies - Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and blogs. We will show you:
– How to engage your warm market in the Web 2.0 world
– Using your time online as an effective advertising tool for your business
– Showing your expertise, insight and value-add that separates you from others in your market
– How to use social media tools like LinkedIn and blogging to stand out and get that “edge” in why companies should hire / do business with YOU!
– Why personal branding is important in ANY industry or niche.